Are your worksite access requirements outgrowing the decals and signs?
With the recent pandemic, the most basic workplaces have a long list of screening criteria and it's become challenging to monitor and assess without a proper screening system in place. Regulations are changing by the day, quickly rendering standard checklists obsolete before they even go in to effect. There may even be requirements for reporting things like contact tracing and legal requirements - legacy systems just can't keep up.
Find out how Workhub's Worksite Screening component can help your organization today.
Create Custom Checklists for Each Location
Import from a template, copy from another location or start building a screening checklist from scratch to suit your needs. Organize sections and questions via simple drag and drop functionality and customize the acceptable responses.
- Import / Copy: Import questions from our handy templates or copy questions from a previous location
- Non-destructive: Add or remove questions on live checklists without losing previously logged response data
- Preview: Unsure of changes? Hit the preview button to have a peek at the front end view prior to saving
Robust Visitor Management with History Log for Contact Tracing
Log all visits and responses including the reason for the visit in order to accurately trace contact in the event of an outbreak. Workers can check themselves in via contactless self-serve view and WorkerID QR Code scanning.
- Screening Details: All details of the visit are logged for full audit and tracing needs.
- Worker Manifest: Look up who is currently on site in the event of an emergency
- In-Out Board: Workers sign out when leaving the site providing in-out data for reporting
Notifying Workers is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Updating your workers on all devices/platforms and tracking readership has never been easier
Scan in with WorkerID
Workers quickly scan in with the Free WorkerID App to load their profile and display their compliance data
Answer Screening Questions
Workers are screened with custom questions and access is granted or denied based on defined conditions
Monitor Worksite Access
Visits by workers, subcontractors and guests are all logged for safekeeping and high-risk visits are avoided
Still have questions?
Let our knowledgeable sales team give you a full product tour and answer any specific questions you may have.